- The menu price includes a toastmaster free of charge as long as you reach the minimum numbers.
- Each wedding or civil ceremony is given our finest attention, each is planned down to the smallest detail and on your special day management will be on hand to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- A range of inspired menus and extensive wine lists are available with immaculately prepared cuisine, sourced from the best local producers.
- You and your fiance are welcome to come and view the hotel at any time during the week or before 12 noon at the weekends. Just call our reception team to book an appointment.
- Accommodation is available at a discounted rate for you and your wedding party.
In May 2007 The Orsett Hall Hotel suffered severe damage following a fire but re - opened in 2009 after a £15 million rebuild.
From an intimate service for 20 people, to a formal reception for 350 people, you can rest assured your day at The Orsett Hall will be something special. You and your guests can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of our extensive landscaped gardens, a beautiful setting for any wedding. We now also offer a hairdressers, spa, state of the art gym, onsite florist and our very own cake shop.
We boast three function suites which all have picturesque grounds perfect for your wedding photos.
Our largest suite "The Grahame Thomas Pavilion' seats 350. This modern glass roofed room is perfect for larger weddings and is licensed for civil ceremonies. It also boasts its own private gardens with pond and bridge.
The main Orsett Hall building which has two suites "The Gold Room" and "The Whitmore Suite" has been rebuilt in a similar style but offering more modern and luxurious facilities.
|Address:||Orsett Hall Hotel
Prince Charles Avenue, Orsett, Grays Essex, RM16 3HS
Why not share this venue with your friends on facebook or twitter
Venue Type :
Dining Options :