- Gorgeous part-moated manor house, in a beautiful rural setting, for your exclusive hire, with 12 bedrooms and a traditional marquee in summer.
- For your ceremony you have a choice of handsome reception rooms as well as a charming Gazebo by the bridge over the moat.
- Prested is known for its relaxed country house party atmosphere, friendly professional staff and delicious food.
- The Dingle, is a luxury bridal suite with a wow factor, just a stroll from The Hall.
- Additional accommodation and pamper packages are available at Prested's Health Club at the end of the drive.
- Wedding Fair Sunday 14th October, 11.30am - 4.00pm.
Prested Hall is discreetly hidden down a long drive in 75 acres of parkland, just off the A12 between Chelmsford and Colchester. There’s something truly romantic about this part-moated 15th century manor house and its mature trees, tranquil setting, and bridge leading over the moat into the fields beyond. The little gazebo at the end of the bridge offers the perfect backdrop for memorable wedding photos. Wedding couples have exclusive use of The Hall with its 12 lovely bedrooms so they can stay overnight with immediate friends and family.
The handsome reception areas include The Oak Room (an 18th century room with a magnificent fire place and stained glass windows), The Garden Room (a 1930s' former ballroom), the elegant large Orangery overlooking the moat, and a marquee in summer. All three rooms are licensed for civil ceremonies as well as The Gazebo outside.
The Dingle, a former chapel, is a luxurious bridal suite for couples preferring to stay just a stroll from The Hall. Prested is known for its caring staff, great food (Essex Food & Drinks' Award 2010 Winner) and relaxed atmosphere. Once the partying is over, Prested couples can retire for the night and join their house guests for a leisurely breakfast the next morning before driving off under the trees to their new life together.
Feering, Colchester Essex, CO5 9EE
Why not share this venue with your friends on facebook or twitter
GENEROUS DISCOUNTS ON ALL REMAINING 2012 DATES
NEW YEARS EVE 2012 £8995.50
2013 ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES
JANUARY AND FEBRUARY 2013
All-in package for 50 adult guests for the entire day and evening, with accommodation for up to 27 people:
£4,995 (Sun – Thurs)
£6,650 (Fri & Sat)
HIGH SEASON (May - September)
All-in package for 70 adult guests for the entire day and evening, with accommodation for up to 27 people
£8,300 Friday & Saturday
LOW SEASON (October - April)
All-in package for 60 adult guests for the entire day and evening, with accommodation for up to 27 people
£5,675 Sunday - Thursday
£6,650 Friday & Saturday
*Prices are inclusive of VAT.
All bookings are subject to terms and conditions at the time of booking. Offers may not be used in conjunction with any others and may be withdrawn at any time. This excludes prime dates.
Venue Type :
Dining Options :