- The venue is yours for the whole day. Licensed for indoor and outdoor ceremonies
- We supply competitively priced drinks packages. A fully staffed, generic licensed bar operates in the evening.
- The table layout is flexible and you are welcome to decorate the Barn as you like.
- There is a fully equipped caterers kitchen and we provide an extensive list of recommended caterers, check giving you a wide choice of styles and prices.
- We supply a comprehensive list of florists, buy DJs, bands and other suppliers who we have worked with.
- There is an excellent choice of accommodation locally.
This old Essex barn has been beautifully restored and modernised to provide the perfect venue for weddings. Near Great Dunmow in Essex, it is twenty minutes from the M11 and Stansted Airport, so is within easy reach of London. Set in peaceful countryside, there is a lovely secluded garden with soft lighting which is ideal for sitting outside on warm summer evenings.
The Barn can seat 200 people comfortably with space for dancing but it can also be personalised to make a more intimate setting for smaller groups. With a reception hall, raised gallery, bar and a small marquee outside, it is perfect as a wedding reception venue and is also licensed for civil ceremonies. The Barn and garden make a lovely backdrop for photographs.
Being a small family business Maidens Barn can offer you the flexibility to arrange the day to meet your individual requirements. The aim is to make your wedding day arrangements as relaxed and as personal as possible.
High Easter, Chelmsford Essex, CM3 1HU
Why not share this venue with your friends on facebook or twitter