- Situated on the outskirts of Chelmsford, only seconds from the A12 at Junction 15, Hylands offers the perfect location, combining easy access with spectacular countryside.
- There are no minimum numbers for your function, and we can accommodate up to 80 guests for a ceremony or seated meal, and up to 120 guests for an evening buffet and reception.
- Our experienced and professional caterer can tailor their menus to your needs. Choose a supplier from our extensive list of preferred contractors and have the wedding you have always dreamed of!
- Use of furniture and bar facilities is included within our hire charges, as well as the services of a front of house manager and staff throughout your function.
- Hylands House is fully accessible throughout for wheelchair users and pushchairs, with ample parking provided – if you have any special requirements please let us know how we can help.
Hylands House is a beautiful grade II listed villa set in 570 acres of historic landscaped parkland. With its stunning white Georgian facade, Hylands offers a spectacular and elegant setting for your special day.
Licensed for civil wedding ceremonies, our staff provide a friendly, professional and experienced service and work with you to plan the day you want. We offer a range of rooms and settings, such as the beautifully ornate Victorian Drawing Room and elegant Library which provide exquisite backdrops for wedding ceremonies with up to 80 guests. Alternatively for a smaller gathering, you may prefer the intimacy of the Georgian Small Dining Room or Boudoir.
Formal meals are taken in the impressive and magnificently restored Banqueting Room, and the marble Entrance Hall and Grand Staircase provide the perfect backdrop for drinks and dancing at your evening reception. Informal buffets and seating can be offered from the adjoining Blue Room.
Hylands Park, London Road, Chelmsford Essex, CM2 8WQ
Why not share this venue with your friends on facebook or twitter
Essex, CM2 8WQ
Venue Type :
Dining Options :